In One of the ultimate act of betrayal of a friend, I have been Meme’s by The Henchman
*Shake fist at the sky*
Why!!! Why!!! Why!!!!
Oh, wait this isn’t some freak of a Meme like Deadpool sends out. Never mind. I can do this one.
1. Grab the nearest book. (Yikes, “Networking for Dummies”)
2. Open the book to page 123. (Chapter called “Life After Set Up")
3. Find the fifth sentence (ok done)
4. Post the text of it and the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
“Depending on the operating system version you’ve installed, you may or may not need to apply a service pack immediately after installing the operating system.
The Windows Server 2003 Setup program automatically checks for updates before it installs the operating system, so you shouldn’t normally have to install a service pack after running Setup.
However, you may need to do so with other operating systems."
5. Don’t you dare dig for that “cool” or “intellectual” book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest. (I measured, my car owner’s manual, the Dictionary and several game manuals are 6 inches further away)
6. Tag three people (I think not, this Meme dies with me! Freedom *Meme pulls a knife and threatening waves it* On the other hand I think I’ll tag Nandehi, Dark Jedi Kriss, and Emma the Ewok)