Tuesday, August 28, 2007

TAGGED

Novy, (LINK) tagged me for this Meme....And the first thing you have to do is post the rules of it before you do anything else...So, here they are:

1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.

2. You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.

3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


I don’t have a middle name, so I will go with TAK (short for TK 266)

T: Talkative. I am the chattiest clone you will ever meet. I am know as the chatty clone, the talkative trooper, the gossiping gunner, the communicative clone, the multiloquent military man, the gregarious guard …. You get the point.

A: Amusing. Some people find me and my writing amusing.

K: Killer. I have been know to mangle, murder and otherwise do damage to the English language. Some of my misspelling have been so horrendous, that English major have been know to fling themselves of high building in the hopes of crushing me with their bodies and stop me be for I kill some poor word.

I tag:

Henchy
JJ
And
DJK

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I so didnt even se this. SORRY Next post i'll get it

craziequeen said...

Michele sent me back to see your meme.

When you said at the Palace that you had done it, I had visions of you doing the meme for 'Of' - as in Army 'Of' Clone....

[rotflmao]
I have been blogging far too long :-))

You're a funny clone...

cq

Henchman432 said...

I'm going to get you for this.