Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A Cry For help?

Senator Aak Ask has called another press conference to an important “revelation”

Senator Ask Ask
SENATOR AAK ASK

Senator Aak Ask: I have called you all here today to address some of the rumors that have been swirling around the media. I want to let you all know the truth of the situations.

Reporter 1: What rumors? And why the truth now? *giggling form the press core*

Senator Aak Ask: You know you vultures have been circling, trying to find out about my affair with my campaign manager’s wife. I am here to admit that the rumors are true, but I only did it because I abuse Spice.

*mummers of confusion from the press* Reporter 2: Sir, didn’t that just happen to
Javin Gnusun of Sa Fra’ soico? Are you just doing this as some kind of stunt?

Senator Aak Ask: No, Never. I had to get this off my chest and get into rehab. Maybe the Fetty Bord center on
Alderaan?

Reporter 3: Senator, You don’t have a campaign manger, according to my records.

Reporter 2: Isn’t that the rehab center that
Lisney Low Han is currently attending?

Senator Aak Ask: Uhhh, I meant I had a Spice induced rage that caused me to fight with the Coruscant Security Force. I told them I thought that the Wookies were the cause of all the wars in the Galaxy and called an officer Sugar thighs. I am a sick man, in need to goring to the Fetty Bord rehab center.

Reporter 1: That wasn’t you. That was Krell Gebbsun, the director of “The Passion of The Force

Senator Aak Ask: *becoming agitated* “How about I wrote inappropriate Comm messages to youngling at the temple? Or I may have had an affair with this clone trooper and made him give me Spice!”

The reporters all turn to me and I shake my head ‘No’. The reporters start packing up and leaving.

Senator Aak Ask is still ranting “No, No don’t leave. You al have to report on my Spice addiction and my need to get into that rehab center. They only take famous people who get time on the Holo-net. Come on people! How else am I supposed to get to meet
Ms. Low Han?"

Once again I am reminded of why I prefer battle duty.

9 comments:

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

The officer's name wasn't Sugar Thighs per chance, was it?

Anonymous said...

I know how you can get there !!

You need to hang out with that blonde chick .. Spitiny Breers ..

And when you get out of the car..

Ohh .. nevermind

Gyrobo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gyrobo said...

Put in a piñata in there, and that could be me.

Unknown said...

You come up with the best things, Tak, I swear! LOL!

merlyn said...

You always make me smile, and on my birthday this is a great thing!
Cheers
merly
xx

Skywalker said...

I second the underware statment.

Unknown said...

I think you'll be able to use this incident in your favor and get a transfer. I'm sure it can be considered some form of harassment! Good luck!

carmilevy said...

I thought dealing with reporters WAS like battle duty.

:)