Saturday, April 22, 2006

Yesterday

With Master Yoda going into exile, I felt I had express my feeling, which is hard to do when your not programmed with to many emotions. I choose to express my self in song.

Here is to you, my little green friend.



(Sung badly and off key to the tune of Yesterday by the Beatles)

Yoda’s blogs seemed to always say
“now in your nose that crayon will stay”
Oh, I read Yoda’s blogs just Yesterday

Suddenly, I’m not afraid to say Pickles like I used to be
Or scared that Yoda will wedgie me
Oh, Yoda’s blogs is gone suddenly

Why he had to go
We all know he couldn’t stay
I sense something wrong
Now that Yoda’s blogs is gone away

On Yoda’s blog, Windu had such a girlie way
And Kenobi had some dumb to do or say
Oh, I read Yoda’s blogs just yesterday

Why he had to go
Now we are stuck with dismay
I sensed we will have to get along
Now that Yoda’s blogs is gone away

On Yoda’s blog, the rules of grammar were just thrown astray
Now I need new blog to read everyday
Oh, Master Yoda has gone away
Mm mm mm mm mm mm mm.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Got my lightsaber lit, raised high, swaying to the music, man.

Master Yoda said...

sniff Beautiful, that was.

Anonymous said...

Lifts a lighter

that was great :)

Anonymous said...

Ya even got ta the Hutt with that one!!

Jango Fett said...

Wow, you sing better than Boba.

srp said...

Here from Michele.
May the force be with you?

Shannon said...

That was totally awesome. {tear}

Anonymous said...

*ClapS* What a brilliant way to say farewell to a friend that we will all miss.

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

sniff That was so sniff, I just can't sniff, say how much sniff that song achooo!

Arrgh! stupid cold!

Erifia Apoc said...

It was amazing, I would pay money to see that song performed in concert.