Thursday, April 13, 2006

Deeper and Deeper

After the younglings, Master Yoda and several members of the press stopped laughing, Senator Aak Ask blithely jumped right back in the Bear Clan’s Den.

If you are so clever, younglings, use the word "fascinate" in a sentence”, barked the Senator.

I think to myself: Boy, this guy never learned the first rule of holes. When you find your self in one, Stop Digging.

The Twi’lek boys put up his hand and said, "We went to polar irrigation system here on Coruscant. It was fascinating."

Ha” Aak Ask said, "That was good, but I wanted you to use the word fascinate, not fascinating."

The Shili girl quickly raised her hand. She said, "I went to the Temple Archives and I was fascinated."

The Senator said, "Well, that was not very good. I wanted you to use the word fascinate, not fascinated."

What a jerk, I thought.

Harvey raised his hand. Senator Aak Ask hesitated because he had just been slammed by Harvey. He continued to look around the room. “anyone…anyone

I spoke up, “Senator, I believe that student has his hand up

The Senator glared at me and sighs.

He finally decided there was no way Harvey could damage the word 'fascinate', so he called on him.

Harvey said, "Aayla Secura has a shirt with ten buttons, but her chest is so big she can only fasten eight."

I think the camera man from Faux News Network wet himself at that point

9 comments:

CC said...

Ah, Harvey...
Funny but probably true.

Jawa Juice said...

With thinking like that, Harvey’s gonna be head of the Jedi Council in no time!

Jardena said...

Good Job enouraging Harvey to be Harvey, Tak.

And if Harvey doesn't make it through Jedi school, I can make sure he gets a place in the military with his keen powers of observation.

Unknown said...

HA! Good one!

Anonymous said...

He has a good future ahead of him, that one.

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Heh heh. Can Harvey make a sentence out of urinate now?

Anonymous said...

this kids got a future !

CC said...

Hey, Tak!
Did you know your blog title anagrams into the words "Force anomaly"?
It also anagrams into "mayor of clean", "manly core oaf", and "lay of romance".
Not sure what that's supposed to mean, but you need to make a new post already.

A Army Of (Cl)One said...

"manly core oaf" Rats you have found my secrete identity. :)