Monday, February 13, 2006

Served at Last

After spending the better part of the afternoon helping the monkey power wash General Kenobi, I was finally head over to Anakin’s room. Man, is it hot in the temple or what? It got to be at least ninety in this place. It’s making me a little sleepy.

Skywaker is not in his room! Oh just great. Well, I might as well look around ( I can do it legally due the extension of the Republica Act passed overwhelmingly by the Senate)

Let’s see in the closet. Wow! that is a big picture of Senator Amidala.


Hey, there is another picture on his desk.



And what is that? Is that a picture of the Senator on his pillow case?



Hey this give me an idea. *searches for a envelope and pen*
Now just leave the Failure to Appear Notice in the envelope.
Consider yourself served, Skywalker.



I leave the room and start to head out of the Temple, my work here is done. Dang, I am getting sleepy. I look around and see a reading room.

Maybe I just take a little nap. Soft chair, warm room

zzzz zzzzz zzzzzzz

“mister, wake up mister” child’s voice call out. I slowly wake up and see a group of younglings and Harvey is with them.



“I wanted to say sorry about the stairs before” Harvey says. “Me and my friends wanted to make it up to you and painted your armor.”

He hold up a small mirror. “Do you like it mister?”





Oh well, another day another credit.

5 comments:

Jardena said...

very smart AOC, see, all that independent thinking is paying off.

And snazzy armor, though I suggest loosing the peace sign, probably won't go over well with your superiors on post

Jedi Healer said...

Oh thank the force, that was you!!! (I hoping that I wasn't having more problems because of the heat!)

Oh, by the way since your in the temple why don't you stop by my office.

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Groovy, man.

A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Revan: yes

Heidi said...

I gave them the spray cans... :)