I got tagged!!! Like I am not busy enough with secrete missions and all my work on Last Gladiator Standing. Oh well, on to the tagged stuff.
1. Other than yourself pick the contestant that remains in Last Gladiator Standing you think will win? Professor X, he is one of the most creative writers.
2. What's your favorite color of Pink? Day-Glo Pink, painted on droids I am sniping.
3.What's your favorite episode of Golden Girls? The one where Blossom first gets her visit from "Aunt Flo" and become a crack addict.
4. If you were Anna Nicole Smith, what would you do with your child? Grow old real fast, like on a soap opera, date her and end up on Jerry Springer.
5. How many figures am I holding up? 379, if I count the one sticking out of your under-roos.
Decipher this code: *66hsther;o adthaodf stop. Deadpool had a brain aneurysm for breakfast.
7. What's wrong with this Meme? It was sent to a Galaxy a long time ago and a far far away.
8. Create your own question and answer it. Why was Howard the Duck ever made into a movie? Because someone thought a horny space duck with a thing for Earth chick was a good Idea: see deciphered code.
9. What's your wrestler name? The Mighty Tightly Whitey. (sponsored by Crest toothpaste)
10. Do you have a man crush on Luke Cage? No.
12. Are you the weakest link? Don’t know, Don’t care
13. Are you prepared for the Dalek invasion over here? I am prepared for anything that looks like a erotic toy used by Tammy Faye Baker and is pronounced Day Lick.
14. Switch lives with one blogger for a year? Fluke Starbucker, cuz he lives in Florida (I think)
15. Who has the best sidekick in LGS? Gaia: Fred the Fox is way cool. (don’t tell him I said that)
16. If you watched the season finale of Doctor Who, what did you think? I did not see the season finale, Rats!
17. Do you know who Lookwell! is? Adam West played him for a TV pilot, back in the early 90’s
18. Tag 3 people you wouldn't share socks with(except Henchmen): Gyrobot, Jaba Fatboy, and HotStuff (none of them have feet or feet my size)
P.S. this is post 66. I don't know why, but I feel I must smack a Jedi. Strange