Since I had a lot of time over the very long deployment I had tome to think about some of the things that bother me. So with out further ado, here is a list of 10 things the bug me about being a Stormtrooper.
10. Blast doors don’t always open all the way.
9. Sometimes I feel like just another number.
8. The brainiac who thought of white amour should try suiting up and hiding in a forest himself sometime!
7. The pension plan stinks -- if you live that long.
6. Can’t see a thing in that helmet.
5. Vindictive captain always puts me on dangerous detail.
4. “Armor forms an anti-blaster cocoon,” my ass!
3. Cheap-ass rifles are way off calibration. I keep missing my targets.
2. Every time I meet a nice girl, she shoots at me.
1. I personally toasted several rebels on the Tantive IV, and I still got less recognition than that guy who just said, “Look, sir, droids!”
Totally ripped off from the Holonet :