Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Another reason the dislike pilots

I am stuck on a moon in the outer rim. My unit is guarding a flight base hidden in the temperate region. Security is tight and this has caused some problem.

Yesterday BD 978 and I were guarding entry to a bunker-like structure where fighter crafts were kept. A pilot about to do a preflight check approached without his identification in plain view, so BD 978 asked him for it.

"I don't see why I have to show you my ID," the pilot snapped. "After all, it is my Fighter”

"Sir, with all due respect, it may be your fighter," replied BD 978, "but it's sitting in my garage!"



And that is why We are now guarding a Waste Water station.


Sorry for the long absents, deployments are a bitch right now. :)

9 comments:

jin said...

OMG!
Is it really you???
:-O

...and to think I nearly put your link under 'Blogs that Got Sucked into a Black Hole'.

Welcome back! :-)

Aayla Secura said...

Waste water, that sucks...

And stinks... You can't forget stinks.

Unknown said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Welcome back! *Hugs*

Skywalker said...

Yuck. I hope you can shower.

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Hey, that pilot wasn't following security procedure. BD978 should've stunned him.

Welcome back.

A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Jin - you should leave me there untill I prove otherwise. :)

Heidi said...

SO glad that you are back in the land of the living... missed ya..

Heidi said...

SO glad that you are back in the land of the living... I have missed you.. ****wink - wink***

Henchman432 said...

Well lookie who showed up.