Monday, December 17, 2007

Not To Beat A Dead Horse...

The Lt. Commander went out to find that none of the Clone Troopers were there. One finally ran up, panting heavily.

LT in a jeep
LT. COMMANDER CHECKING OUT THE TROOPS

"Sorry, Lt. Commander! I can explain, you see I had a date and it ran a little late. I ran to the Shuttle but missed it, I hailed a speeder but it broke down, found a farm, bought a Taun Taun but it dropped dead, ran 10 miles, and now I'm here."

The Lt. Commander was very skeptical about this explanation but at least the Clone Trooper was here so the Lt. Commander let him go.

Moments later, eight more Clone Troopers came up to the general panting; she asked them why they were late.

"Sorry, Lt. Commander! I had a date and it ran a little late, I ran to the Shuttle but missed it, I hailed a speeder but it broke down, found a farm, bought a Taun Taun but it dropped dead, ran 10 miles, and now I'm here."

The Lt. Commander eyed them, feeling very skeptical but since she let the first guy go, she let them go, too.

The TK 266 jogged up to the Lt. Commander, panting heavily. "Sorry, Lt. Commander! I had a date and it ran a little late, I ran to the Shuttle but missed it, I hailed a speeder but..."

"Let me guess," the Lt. Commander interrupted, "it broke down."

"No," said the Tak "there were so many dead Taun Taun in the road, it took forever to get around them."

dead taun taun
EWWW, A DEAD TAUN TAUN!!!

4 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

How grisly can you get?

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

And I thought they smelled bad on the outside...

merlyn said...

interesting method of speed control...

Epsilon 775 said...

what, you didn't know that's how we do crowd control on Hoth? I tell ya, for some reason, whenever you just build a wall of those guys, not even the rowdiest rioter will come near!